At Grosure, we think of our grocery insurance as a humanitarian product. Our commitment to you and your family starts from the moment you take out a grocery policy to supplement your funeral cover long after you’re gone.
Here’s how the benefits of grocery cover can make a real difference in your life and that of your loved ones:
- When you pass on, your family will get R2 000 every month for groceries for a year. That’s R24 000 in total to make sure your loved ones’ have full stomachs and their basic needs are taken care of.
- Our clients have access to Shoprite and Checkers stores countrywide. It’s hassle-free for your family to get their monthly grocery benefit at their local store and for you to pay your monthly premium.
- It’s easy to get the grocery vouchers and easy to redeem them. We’ll send the shopping voucher to your beneficiary every month via SMS or email – whichever suits them best. Find out more about how to claim on a grocery policy.
- You choose your beneficiary. This is the person who will receive the vouchers every month once you’ve passed on.
- Grosure doesn’t replace your funeral insurance, but instead, we boost it. You can take out our food insurance as an add-on to any funeral policy you may already have.
- You, as the policyholder, also benefit from the moment you sign up. Every single month, you get discount coupons to use at your nearest Shoprite or Checkers store. Some months, the total value of these coupons is more than your monthly premium, so it can pay for itself!
- Your loved ones will never lose their money in their voucher if they don’t spend their full monthly grocery benefit, the remaining money will simply roll over to the next month.
- Because we want you to rest easy knowing someone will look after your family when you no longer can, we’ll make sure the money is being spent on exactly what you intended it for – groceries and basic necessities.
- There are no lengthy medicals, and anyone between the ages of 18 and 65 can take out the policy and be covered immediately for accidental death.
- We are backed by an authoritative and respected insurer – African Unity Life. You know that your money is safe and the care of your loved ones is in responsible hands.
Add grocery insurance to your funeral cover.